The hunt for the ultimate, heavy-duty, grab and go over the shoulder cooler is over.Backed by a lifetime warranty this rotomolded cooler is Grand Canyon tough. Sporting just the right balance of insulation, weight and capacity it has quickly become a very popular with road warriors, fishing enthusiasts, blood banks and anyone needing a smaller tough, awesome ice chest.
The Made in Montana shoulder strap is a soft, pliable, durable, polymer-based rubber. Resistant to sun fading, and flexible to 40 degrees below zero. The unique clenching action (wet or dry, warm or cold) of the strap won't slide off your shoulder and holds firmly to all fabrics. The 1" wide nylon webbing is molded directly into the 5/16" thick rubber shoulder pad. This makes the strap extremely strong and flexible. In fact, it's rated at a tensile strength of 868-980 lbs!
Built for a brutal world, The best personal cooler for Roughnecks, ATV's, Bait, Inflatable Kayaks, and angry Gorilla's.
- Portable, personal cooler loved by road warriors
- Perfect for daily adventures away from the base camp
- Fits great on a car seat or floor of vehicle
- Jobsite or construction lunch box
- Compatible with ATV’s, canoes, kayaks, or paddleboards
- Bass Fishing companion
- Rated 40hr Blood Plasma compatible w/ appropriate packing
- Latches: 100% Recessed Cam Latch
- Weight: 9 lbs 7 oz
- Integrated Bullet Proof Hinge
- Shoulder Strap
- Ice Retention: 2-3 Days
- Skid Plates on all colors/models
- 20 Liters / 22 Quarts
- Ideal Can Capacity: 16 cans + Ice
- Max Can Capacity: 20 cans
- Front Wall: 2" thick
- Back Wall: 1.44" thick
- Side Walls: 1.0” - 1.37"
- Lid: 1.0” to 1.375”